Monday, March 2, 2009

Dilupakan :(

You know what ? When I was on the bed this morning, I actually planned to skip Toxico class. But being the goody-two-shoe that I am, I went anyway. Since I skipped Toxic class more than I should. Hihi. And guess what I get ? The lecturer forgot we have class this morning. Yes, I repeat, FORGOT. F.O.R.G.O.T ! Huh. Memang menguji kesabaran setiap pelajar. Can you imagine ? Nasib baik lah kitorang ni student terbaik. Sabar je lah. At first, he said the class was cancelled, but since we were all there he decided to have it anyway.

Sangat sedih okayyyy ! Our class has always been forgotten. Itulah yang dimaksudkan dengan 'anak tiri'. :(

That is all that is interesting enough to tell. Today has been a very 'kecoh' and boring day at the same time.

No comments: