Friday, February 13, 2009

PGL The Musical.

Hello hello. Kembali lagi bersama saya.

I just need correct something. This semester I'm taking Pathophysiology, Clinical Biochemistry, Basic Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Japanese I. Yesss, I'm taking Japaneseeee ! Or as what I'm referring to it now, Nihongo. I just love the language. Nihongo benkyo shimasu ! Now I can read Nihongo. And I love it. Eventhough I cannot understand much ( Chotto wakarimasu ).

Last Wednesday, I skipped Nihongo class. Want to know why ? Heee. I went to see PGL The Musical. It was the BOMB ! I highly recommend everyone to see it. Even if you get the Gold Seat you won't feel it's a waste of money to watch theater. PGl was my first time in theater, and it wasn't a dissapointment. I really loved everything about it. From the cast, the storyline to the songs. And every little details. And the costume was great. They really brought me back to those days when handphones and pagers doesn't exist. Hehe. Now, why I really enjoyed the show was because of Tiara and Stephen as the princess and Hang Tuah. They were flawless !!They sang and act very well. At the time, I cringed in my seat for the first few minutes. I thought they sure will make a mistake. But they didn't ! Everybody played their part very well. I can't explain it in words, you just have to go and see it for yourself. Well....maybe not this season. Every ticket was sold out.

The reason why I was enthusiastic to watch PGL this season was because this season is the last appearance for Tiara. So I don't want to miss her performance as Gusti Puteri Raden Ajeng Retno Dumilah. I love her name.



I hope they'd perform again. I would love to see who could fill in Tiara's shoes.

Salam.

No comments: