Sunday, February 22, 2009

Peace.

Hey !

After reading my previous post, I do feel like I was being overdramatic. :p Oh well. Who can think straight when they're down ? Whatever.

Hahaha. I'm watching Alvin and the Chipmunks while posting this. I love the movie. It's hilarious ! And I LOVE Alvin. He is sooo cute. Heehee. I'm sure everybody loves him too. That's why he's the one with the alphabet. ;) That Ross guy sure are one crazy fella, for he invented these singing chipmunks. I don't know how he gets the idea. Crazy right ?








I've been tagged by a long-lost friend at Facebook. Haven't seen her for quite some time now. I've lost count how many months. That's an understatement. I think I haven't seen her for years. Yes, years. We used to be close but after secondary school we grew distant. I'm not really sure what caused the distance. Part of it sure came from me. That I know. Well, what's in the past is in the past. But I can't help to wonder now and then of what could have been if we are still close. Am I going to be happier ? Crazier ? Will I be better than what I am now ? Or worst ? The one thing I regret about 'this' is the things I should have said to her then. Anyhow, I don't let that get to me. We are loving what we have now. I know that.

I missed Amir. He's still in Europe. The ball was the day before yesterday, so I guess he's in France with Faris. He's going to be back in a couple of weeks. I can't wait for our lepak night. He must have tonssss of stories for us to goss about. ;D Omg, you should see his Vienna pictures ! He's so handsome. I was in awe seeing the pictures. It's like seeing a supermodel. Heehee. Amir must be very happy now. All of his friends were complimenting him. He deserved all this. I am really happy for him. Babe, are you reading this ? I'm happy for you and am very proud of what you've became. I am like a mother who is very proud of her son getting an Oscar ! (Since we're in the Oscar mood. Teehee...) That's how proud I am.

I guess that wraps things up. Dewa, mata !

No comments: