Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brad Pitt's Day !

Today is Brad Pitt's Day for me ! Haha.

Due to an indefinite boredom, I went out for a movie marathon, alone. Yes, ALONE. You should try do it sometimes. It's very relaxing. Duhh, dah kata pergi sorang, takde orang lain kacau. The only thing you have to endure is when buying the ticket. The ticket person always have this kind of face when people say they're buying for one.

Anyhoo, I planned to see Benjamin Button and Slumdog Millionaire, but somehow my schedule were mixed up and I ended up with Burn After Reading. So now, the review. Benjamin Button was OK I guess. Brad Pitt was one of the reasons I want to see the movie. ;) The other reason was because of the storyline. It was exciting to see the idea of aging backwards potrayed in the movie. After seeing the movie I am excited to read the book. Maybe the book can answer some of my unanswered questions. Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett was excellent. Both are very good actor. Taraji deserved her Oscar last night. She really made an impact as Mama/Queenie.




I have nothing to say on Burn After Reading. The movie sucks !! I've wasted RM8 for a low-class, stupid movie. And not forgetting my precious 2 hours. Brad Pitt also star in this movie. That's the only reason I consider seeing it. I thought it would be a great movie to watch. Boy, was I wrong ! It turned out to be horrible. If anyone of you out there are considering to watch this movie, I strongly suggest you watch say, Geng instead. Oh my, the storyline was really, really bad ! Somehow it looked like a very cheap movie. It promote adultery, treachery and blackmail. Stupid movie ! Should've stick to Slumdog. Sometimes I make really stupid judgement. Oh well, I'm just human. :p




This was not the first time I went to the cinema alone. Heehee. You should try do that sometimes. It's very relaxing, no stress at all. You can give your 100% concentration to the movie you're seeing. Aaaannnd, you can stretch yourself without worrying you would bother the person next to you. It's either that reason or I have no friends to accompany me to the cinema. *sigh*

Better get back to my presentation.

No comments: