Monday, February 23, 2009

Hollywood, here we come !

I'm watching the repeat show of Oscar's. Just before I watch this I read in the newspaper that Freida Pinto, one of the main lead for Slumdog Millionaire, have broken up with her fiancee. Apparently, she has the hots for her co-star, Dev Patel. I was like, cooomee onnn, Dev is like 18 years old and she's like 24 ?? I know age is just a number but she's so engaged ! So typical Hollywood brat ! I hate her.

I'm so in a Hollywood mood today. Heehee. It's Oscar's day, forgive me. Anyway, Jonas Brothers (JB) did a live chat on the 22 Feb. I missed it because I didn't know about it earlier. Otherwise, I would have stuck in fron of the laptop waiting for them ! Huhu. Anyhow, I just watched the videos of the live chat on Youtube a little earlier. Omj, they are so hilarious. Especially Joe. And Nick. Oh my, he's grown up. He has lost all the baby fat and has more sharper edge to his face. Frankly speaking, he looks more handsome than Joe. Haha. Joe as usual being his silly self in the videos. Actually he's the only reason why JB fans wanted them to do the live chat. This live chat has so little questions for them to answer, unlike the first one. Fans were anticipating silly jokes from them. If only I get to be on the live chat. I have some questions for them. I want to know when are they coming to Malaysia !! Let's just hope that their concert here won't clash with my exams. That would suck.


This picture was taken from their second live chat. The live chat I was talking about is the third one. Couldn't find any picture for that.

Miley's dress is horrible ! She looked like an old woman wrapped in aluminium foils. Eww. What was she thinking ? Nick ? Haha. Well, her stylist must paying her back. Dev is soooo cute ! I love looking at him. He reminded me of someone, but I don't know who. I'll get to you later. ;)

Ok, I better stop here to concentrate.

Watashi wa Defu Pateru (Dev Patel) ga daisuki desu.

Translation : I love Dev Patel.

No comments: