Friday, February 20, 2009

Hallmark of dissapointment.

Hey everyone. You notice the lack of enthusisasm in me ? Well, I'm kinda down today. Want to know the story ? OK here goes...

On the 30th January to the 1st February my friends and I went to Bukit Cahaya Sri Alam for Kem Remaja Umum PROSTAR Unisel. It was not our first time there, but that trip was the first time we have ever heard of Skytrex. Wow. That was the first word came out of my mouth when I see the place. Immediately, I know I want to try out all those rope thingie. It was our last day of camp and in my head I quickly planned everything. Heehee. To cut the story short, I planned another trip to go to Skytrex with my friends. Some were reluctant and some were like me, excited. Yada, yada, yada everything was set and I emailed the person in charge at Skytrex and booked a slot for 7 person. BUT, the next day, 5 person backed out. Can you imagine how I felt ? Dissapointment washed all over me. I was looking forward to the trip. VERY excited that I even dreamt of going there ! I've been let down before but not like this. Because of that, I decided that I won't be planning anything for anytime soon. Dissapointment rush is still all over me.

Well, that's my story. You might read this and say "You're being overdramatic, these things happen, yada yada yada." Well, suck all your words and shut up. If you're in my place you'll feel exactly how crushed I was. Whatever.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

No comments: