Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Skyrocket graph.




As the saying goes, 'Opposite attracts'. But do they really ? 
In terms of men and women in a relationship.


When I look at the opposite gender, the first thing I noticed was the appearance (of course). But what struck me the most is the smile and the eyes. When you have nice set of teeth and smile, throw in the eyes, you got me baby !


Macam lari tajuk.


Ok. Most girls do get attracted to bad boys. You know, those guys like Puck in Glee or Alex Karev in Grey's Anatomy. Yes, they made us swoon over their sweet words, seductive eyes and perfect body, even if they acted like a total a-hole. You get the picture.


Confirm aku lari tajuk.


I think that opposite does not attract. Maybe. Whatever.


I like you. 

















Please say that you like me too.


2 comments:

Aka-chan said...

i like u too.. aperdaa.. hahaha..

AZ said...

I know you like me. HAHAHA !