Monday, February 22, 2010

Matchmake-r(s)



Few weeks back my classmate set me up with a stranger. ( Oh yes, she did ! ) My momma always tell me to stay away and do not talk to strangers. So this one included, but I am trying not to stay away. I just need to find the right moment to pluck up the courage and turn this stranger into a friend ( or acquaintence, whichever ). 


I did not asked to be set up. My friend likes to see her friends as happy as she is. I appreciate the thought. Soon to be a mother, I guess she is being very thoughtful. And I thank her for that. ( She is the first ever to play matchmaker for me. ) Oh and her husband too. Although nothing is happening at the moment, but your matchmaking thought overwhelmed me.


Sheesh, I am beginning to sound VERY desperate. So I have made my decision to embrace life as it is. Not that I did not before, but this time it is sort of my relapse. It is a wonder sometimes by being alone can make you feel extremely sad. Oh well, life is not fair. What I am going to do now is to channel the negative into positive.


Let's just hope that it is going to work. *peace*

5 comments:

Aka-chan said...

bile ko snap dis pic??

AZ said...

Masa buat presentation emotions tu lah. Semangat tau. ;(

Aka-chan said...

tu a. tgk pic pon da tau semangat gile ko ! rugi beb x masuk slide pic ni.. :p

Unknown said...

Masa adik akak kawin ari tu,pakcik akak ada cakap...jangan hanya berserah menanti pada jodoh.Jodoh takkan datang bergolek....kena juga di selitkan usaha...Jangan fikir sampai kamu dah terdesak untuk mencari jodoh.Anggaplah itu satu perjalanan hidup yang setiap orang memang perlu tempuh..ok...Insya-ALLAH one day,U will find ur soul-mate...Ameen

AZ said...

Amin. Buat masa sekarang memang tanak berusaha. Hihihi.