Friday, September 4, 2009

RudeBoy Rooney pledged his allegiance to United.


"I've always said I love this club and, as long as I'm wanted here, I'll play here," Rooney was quoted as saying this week. "It's as simple as that. I can't see one reason why I should want to move. I honestly can't see me going anywhere else unless I'm told otherwise by the manager."
Petikan diambil dari sini.

Ronaldo has now lauded the stocky striker, claiming Rooney to be the best in the division. “It is a league of amazing talent, but for me the stand-out player is Wayne Rooney,” he told The Sun.

“His ability is fantastic, but his attitude when he plays football is that he is willing to die for the team.”
Petikan diambil dari sini.


Bergenang airmata aku untuk beberapa minit lepas baca dua-dua perenggan tu. Aku tak sangka RudeBoy ni seorang yang setia pada yang satu. Aku salute tahap kesetiaan dia. Dan aku harap dia akan mengikut jejak langkah Giggsy yang bermain untuk Manchester United selama 19 tahun. Atau mungkin lebih. Walaupun kau tak sekacak David Beckham dan tak sehebat Cristiano Ronaldo, tapi kau memang true United !

No comments: