Friday, May 26, 2006

Shocked. Goosebumped. Takut.

I was having an emotional breakdown yesterday. I was feeling down for some reasons. And I cried and cried and cried. Yesterday was the worst that ever happen since I first got it. Usually it'll stop after some time. But yesterday it went on for about 5 hours. So, you can imagine how my eyes swollened.

Life sucks. A sentence with just two words but so many reasons to say it out loud. Ah. Malas lah cakap pasal nie.

I am chatting to one of The Sister. The 2nd sister. But still. Sejuk tangan nieh ! Aduh. Jangan tersilap cakap dah ah. First impression beb ! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Baru kakak belum mak lagi. And I soo know the latest news in the family. It is so shocking !

He's taking his midterm exam right now. I soo need to talk to him. Now ! Lambat nye nak pukul 4.30.

She's not replying. Did I say something wrong ? Adoi. Ok. She's there. ( What crap am I typing right now ? Haha. I need to tell someone about it. In this case, something. Tengah menggelabah nie. )

I want to start taking the Biocell thingie. Abg Hasli said it would make the cramps less hurt. So, I hope Mak will buy it soon. Ida have been persuaded her to buy ever since Abg Hasli and Am Z promoting it. But it doesn't taste good.

Banyak cakap lah. Post another tonight.

No comments: