Tuesday, May 30, 2006

At last.

Akhirnya ! Dapat juga aku duduk di hadapan komputer ini. Setelah sekian lama menanti.

My sisters are so damn online-addict. Macam ada je perkataan tue. Anyway. I can't post any blog because the computers are not available. It it because my two fat sisters are hogging over the computers the whole bloody time. And now the school holiday is here I won't get a chance to online. Not until one of them are asleep of course.

Besides being online, I've got new things to focus on right now. I have 4 little kitties to take care of. And they are so adorable. The black one named BB, white named Mimi, orange named Juju and the black&white named AG. My favourites are Juju and AG. AG is the 'manja'est among all of them. He is not scared with people. At least not with the people he recognized. Everytime I open the door he'll rushed over.

This computer is making me irritated. Lembab gile ! Signing out.

No comments: