Monday, May 22, 2006

An effort. Day.

I made an effort to get back my friends email address. I am doing so because I want to keep in touch. Some said I'm missing. Sebenarnya tak hilang pun. Kalau korang call ajak jumpa mesti tak hilang. d:p

I created new email address because I did not remember the password of my old one. It has been almost a year since I last checked my email. Email yg lama la. Been busy with college stuff. You know how tough it gets when you're juggling through 6 science subjects.

A month away from getting out of kebosanan. Yeay ! Duduk rumah pun tak tau nak buat ape. Nak keluar jgn harap la. With no money inside the purse, macam mana ? Nasib baik ada kredit. boleh jugak la sms. Ha ha.

At the beginning of my holiday 2 months back, I actually planned to look for a job. No. It was before the exam start. Eh tak. Ever since I know there will be a 3 months holiday. Which was before I started my third semester. Tapi sampai sekarang tak kerja pun. Kenapa ? Mak tak bagi.

Walaupun dalam kebosanan tapi tetap bahagia. ( Bluergh ! )

I went to see him once a week. Seminggu je lah boleh tahan rindu. I love his presence. Just by him being there is enough. Ish. Terlebih la pulak. Dah la. Malas nak tulis.

No comments: