Wednesday, June 2, 2010

If I were to create a Martian...

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your blog, delete my answers, type on your answers and tag as many as your friends here in blog to answer this.okeh, let's check it out guys!
If you're a guy, post this as - My Kind Of Girl.
If you're a girl, post this as - My Kind Of Guy.

Do you need him / her to be good looking?
Good looking as in sedap mata memandang lah. Sepanjang hayat nak menatap muka tu takkan tanak yang good looking kan ?


Smart?
Smart enough to know and understand that he can't be smarter than me. ;p


Preferred age?
Lelaki lambat matang (scientifically proven!) so I prefer older men. Same age also acceptable.


Preferred height?
Taller than 160cm. 


How about sense of humor?
YESSSS ! But the same kind as mine. Nanti kang aku tak paham lawak dia, dia tak paham lawak aku, sakit hati je.


How about piercings?
NO, maybe. Emmm, no. Definitely no piercings allowed !


Accept you for who you are?
Of course lah !


Pink hair?
No.


Mushy or not?
Amenda nih ?


Thin or fat?
Yang sedang-sedang aja. HAHAHA. 


Black, Brown or White? (skin colour).
Serius tak kisah.


Long hair or short hair?
Short, DUH. Tapi long pun ok jugak kot. Sexayyy~


Smells good?
Yuh-huh ! 


Smoker?
Say NO to cigarettes and smokers !


Muscular?
Some muscle wouldn't hurt me. ;p


Plays piano/bass/acoustic guitar/violin?
All of the above. 


Sings very good?
YESSSS !


With glasses?
Lagi sekali, tak kisah.


With braces?
Boleh ja (macam Shahir!) ;)


Shy type?
No. If he's shy then I'm going to be shy too. But if he's shy and does NOT appears to be shy, then it's ok.


Rebel or good boy / girl
Good but adventurous because I'm a rebel and couch-potato. ;p


Active or passive?
He needs a LOT of energy to be with me. HAHA.


Singer or dancer?
Dancer lagi sexy kot. ;p


Hip hop?
Yuck.


Dimples?
Omaigod, please please pleaseeeeeee !


Bookworm?
YESSSS !


Mr / Mrs Love Letter?
YESSSS !


Playful?
Hmm boleh lah.


Flirt?
No. I might pass him off as a pervert.


Poem writer?
YESSSS !


Serious?
When he needs to be.


Painter?
Nope.


Religious?

He holds the key to my heaven so if he's not in the right path then I'm doomed for hell, which is the last place I want to be. So, yeah, I'd like him to be religious.


Someone who like to tease people?
No because teasing people around makes you a jerk.


Speaks 10 languages?
Por fa vor ! 


Loyal or Faithful?
Doesn't everyone wants their partner to be just that ? -__-"


Loves children?
The most important thing.




P/S: Ini hanya sekadar suka-suka. Jangan amik serius. 
.

3 comments:

top_ace7 said...

Muscular?
Some muscle wouldn't hurt me. ;p


HAHAHAHAHA !

AZ said...

If you're thinking I was being dirty, I WASN'T !!

Ayat tu diterjemahkan ke bahasa: Sedikit otot tidak akan mencederakan saya.

HAHA. Macam sial bunyik.

top_ace7 said...

its still sounds nasty. HAHAHA.