Thursday, June 8, 2006

Normal. Perfect. Rough.

Macam malass je nak menulis di sini. Penaaaatttt .......

I went bowling today with Q. We played 3 games each at Plaza Alam Sentral ( sebab murah k ? ). The ball I used was not in its perfect condition. The holes are perfect but it's hurting me. Dalam tue boleh pulak kasar. Sampai luka jari aku guna bola tue. But I won. Haha. By 4 points je. Still. Hehehe.

I think I'm a ' orang gila kasut '. Banyak sangat rasanya kasut yg nak di beli. Heih. Who can satisfy my passion for shoes ? Not him of course. Kalau dah kerja boleh la kot. Haha. Merepek. Anyway, bought the brown jacket at blook. Since I arrived late at Subang Parade, I just walk in the shop and straightly ask the salesgirl about the jacket. And there was one brown jacket left. It was on the mannequin. I checked it for any rough edges. It was perfect. I paid for it straight away. The salesgirl looked kinda confused because I didn't even try it on. I said I have tried it before. So she was like, "ok whatever, you're weird". And I was like, "biar ah aku tanak try ke ape".

That's it lah for today.

No comments: