Friday, June 9, 2006

The Fevers.

Haha. I just read my previous post. I wrote malas nak tulis tapi tulis jugak. Agak panjang pulak tue. Bengong nye otak.

Mak is having a fever. Not the World Cup fever but a real fever. You know, the 'your-body-temp-is-more-than-37°' fever. She had one day of MC. Tapi esok bukan nye kerja pun. Kira macam 3 hari cuti jugak lah. Kesian Mak.

Nothing much to write today. Basically, I just lazying in front of the TV, eat, drink and screaming around with my sisters. It's just my ordinary day with nothing to do. Really can't wait when I can attend classes and meet up with my classmates. Doing assignments, presentations and tutorials. Gosh, I so miss it. Ow. En. Suif is in charge of the LI ( Latihan Industri ). We'll meet again mista ! Hehe.

AF4 vs. World Cup. Mana yg menang ek ? Haha. For me, it's both. I'm a fan of the Japanese team. So I'll be watching both. Tapi macam la Japan main tiap game. But if there's a clash between Japan's game and AF4 I'm going to go for AF4. Hehe. Bola boleh tengok ulangan. Tetap sama. AF tengok ulangan tak best sebab orang lain mesti bitau ape yg jadi. It is better to know it by myself.

Rasa macam nak keluar la pulak. Q's going out with his friend. Nak ikut jugak tapi mesti kene marah nanti. Hmm........

No comments: