Thursday, February 21, 2008

Updates of my life.

I could not manage to find an interesting story to share with....emm....whoever reads this blog. I have been very very very VERY busy with tutorials, exams, and daily chores. And today is the last day of my 'holiday'. Guess when I first started it ? Yesterday !! Beginning of next week there will be no leisure days for me. For my class actually. Well, it is going to be the final examination in another 5 weeks. And there are a lot of chapters to cover with so little time. I hope I can cope with all the stress. My head has been pounding ever since the semester started. Ya Allah, the Mercy One. Only You can lighten this burden of mine, and only to You I gave my pledge. Lailahailallah muhammadurrasulullah.

It seems that I have forgotten what else I wanted to write in this post. Oh well. That is all for now, I guess. Till then.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments: